I was looking for a new interest. Somehow somewhat,
graphic design was one of the option that I considered but it’s not an easy thing. And since I am not the type of person, that could stay in front of the computer for a long period of time, I decided graphic design is not my kind of thing (for now?).
Soooooooo…I decided to go for photography since we actually have a camera which we bought last year somewhere in October. The camera that I will be using is a brand from Japan, which is Fujifilm X-T10.
Fujifilm X-T10 key features
- 16MP X-Trans CMOS II APS-C sensor
- EXR Processor II
- ISO 200-6400, plus 100 – 51200 expanded (JPEG only)
- 2.36M dot OLED electronic viewfinder with 0.62x (equiv.) magnification
- 3″ 920k dot tilting LCD
- 7 programmable function buttons
- Digital Split Image and Focus Highlight Peaking
- New zone AF in AF-S/AF-C; wide (tracking) for AF-C; Eye Detection
- Full HD movie recording (1080/60p, 36Mbps bitrate), with built-in stereo microphone
- Built-in pop-up flash
- Wi-Fi connectivity with remote control from a smartphone or tablet
- Magnesium alloy body
Insya Allah, from now onward I will post some pictures and skills that I begin to learn baby-steps.